Undoubtedly, we can say that this is perhaps the best phase of Anushka’s career. She has a big release in Singam lined up this week and also has two plump movies in hand. Anushka has started shooting for Gunasekhar’s Rudramma Devi and is also busy preparing for her role in Bahubali.
Anushka is extremely busy juggling between two projects and is occupied with work related to both films. Interesting aspect is that Anushka will be playing roles of historic value and she is leaving no stone unturned for making them hugely successful. The last time Anushka played a powerful character was for Arundathi and will all know what effect she created with that film. Let’s wait and watch as to what hysteria she will create with these two films.
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
- Kriti Kharbanda Teams Up With The Deols
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you