Reigning queen of southern cinema Anushka received two back-to-back jolts this summer in the form of S3 and Om Namo Venkatesaya, which released on the same day. The actress was criticized for her plump figure in both these films.
Looks like this made Anushka to plan her future releases carefully. The actress will have two releases this summer. While Baahubali is slated for an April end release, Bhagmati, which is just a week away from its completion, is now scheduled to hit the screens on August 11th, leaving a huge gap between both the films.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej