Anushka is all set to join the sets of Gautham Menon’s upcoming film soon and she’s paired up with Ajith in this action entertainer. This is the first time she’s going to act with both of them and she’s extremely excited about what’s in store for her in Tamil cinema this year.
The latest buzz suggests that Anushka is busy learning Tamil these days since she’s keen on dubbing her own voice for the film. Apparently, even Gautham Menon has urged her to dub for herself. While it remains to be seen what Gautham Menon decides in the end, the fact that Anushka is walking the extra mile for the film speaks volumes about her professionalism. Recently, an action sequence was canned on Ajith and it’s said to have come out well. Harris Jayaraj is going to score the music.
Apart from this film, Anushka will also be seen in KS Ravikumar’s upcoming film in which Rajinikanth is playing the lead role, Baahubali and Rudramadevi.
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
Articles that might interest you