Anushka, one of the most sought after actresses down south for female titular roles, has had a heavy 2015 with three of the biggest films of her career, Baahubali, Rudhramadevi and Size Zero, releasing within a gap of 4 months. Anushka worked extremely hard for these three films over the past three years.
However, Anushka now wants a total break from playing such intensely challenging roles for a while. In her latest interview, Anushka said that she is looking forward to playing a typical heroine’s role in Suriya’s upcoming film, Singam 3, in which she will also share the screen space with Shruti Haasan.
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
- Raasi’s Lanka set for an April release
- Actress’ shocking revelations on sexual harassment and director’s death
Articles that might interest you