Anushka, one of the most sought after actresses down south for female titular roles, has had a heavy 2015 with three of the biggest films of her career, Baahubali, Rudhramadevi and Size Zero, releasing within a gap of 4 months. Anushka worked extremely hard for these three films over the past three years.
However, Anushka now wants a total break from playing such intensely challenging roles for a while. In her latest interview, Anushka said that she is looking forward to playing a typical heroine’s role in Suriya’s upcoming film, Singam 3, in which she will also share the screen space with Shruti Haasan.
- Yet another hero to don triple roles
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
- Saaho teaser hits the bull’s eye
- Top Actress Dazzles In A Special Song In SSR’s Film
- Legendary Director Is An Inspiration To Superstar
Articles that might interest you