With her beauty and grace, Anushka has won the hearts of millions of movie lovers over the years. Anushka’s fan following is not limited to the audience alone. She has lots of fans within the Film Industry. The actress has a very good reputation in the industry as a person who is easy to work with. Many production houses will vouch for this fact.
Anushka is going to be seen in the big budget VFX flick ‘Varna’ very soon. The film is getting ready for a release on the 22nd. ‘Varna’ was shot in sub zero temperatures in Georgia, and some battle sequences were canned in the inclement weather. Anushka had to work very hard for this movie and her sincere efforts in hostile conditions won her many admirers in the production team.
Selvaraghavan is the director of this movie and PVP Cinema banner produced the film. Harris Jayaraj has composed the music for this movie and Anirudh provided the background score.
- Venkatesh’s next gets a start date
- Satyaraj to play legendary Tamil superstar
- Siddharth going all out for his comeback
- Interview : Ram – ‘VOZ’ will be very close to real life
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?