In the movie, Anushka will be seen in the role of Krishnamma and according to the latest reports, the actress will be sporting four different looks in the movie. Apparently, for one of her looks as Goda Devi, the makers stitched together a 25 meter long saree.
Even some of Anushka’s accessories were bought from Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- After Arjun Reddy, Arjun Kapoor to remake another cult South hit
- Mahesh’s landmark film to take off without Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu collects huge in UAE & Australia
- Update on Sukumar-Mahesh project
- NTR appreciates Bharat Ane Nenu