In the movie, Anushka will be seen in the role of Krishnamma and according to the latest reports, the actress will be sporting four different looks in the movie. Apparently, for one of her looks as Goda Devi, the makers stitched together a 25 meter long saree.
Even some of Anushka’s accessories were bought from Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Dasari Is My Inspiration : Megastar Chiranjeevi
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US