In the movie, Anushka will be seen in the role of Krishnamma and according to the latest reports, the actress will be sporting four different looks in the movie. Apparently, for one of her looks as Goda Devi, the makers stitched together a 25 meter long saree.
Even some of Anushka’s accessories were bought from Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Sumanth’s Next Gears Up For Release
- Saakshyam’s intriguing motion poster raises curiosity
- Shraddha Impresses Crew With Her Telugu
- NTR’s Spirit Is Haunting RGV’s Dreams!