Around a month ago, Anushka’s yet another heroine-centric film, Bhagamati, was launched in a low-key affair. The film, a high budget drama, is being directed by Ashok, the director of Nani’s Pilla Jamindar. The regular shooting of Bhagamati has kicked off already.
According to a latest update, Bhagamati will be made as a bilingual and it will be shot simultaneously in Tamil as well. Most of Anushka’s recent films were made as Telugu-Tamil bilinguals as the actress commands a huge fan following in both these industries.
UV Creations is the production house behind this project. Malayalam star Jayaram will play a crucial role in the film.
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR