Around a month ago, Anushka’s yet another heroine-centric film, Bhagamati, was launched in a low-key affair. The film, a high budget drama, is being directed by Ashok, the director of Nani’s Pilla Jamindar. The regular shooting of Bhagamati has kicked off already.
According to a latest update, Bhagamati will be made as a bilingual and it will be shot simultaneously in Tamil as well. Most of Anushka’s recent films were made as Telugu-Tamil bilinguals as the actress commands a huge fan following in both these industries.
UV Creations is the production house behind this project. Malayalam star Jayaram will play a crucial role in the film.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking opening
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many