This movie has now got entertainment tax exemption in both the Telugu speaking states.While Telangana chief minister, KCR announced it officially when Balakrishna met him a few days back in TS assembly.
Now, AP government has officially granted entertainment tax exemption for this movie. Slated to release in a huge number of screens in the US also, this film is being promoted big time all over.
- Actress’ shocking revelations on sexual harassment and director’s death
- KTR appreciates Katamarayudu
- Mahesh Babu’s special gesture for his personal trainer
- Cyber Crime cops act on Katamarayudu pirated links
- Baahubali’s Manohari To Shake A Leg With Varun Tej
Articles that might interest you