It’s well-known that the Andhra Pradesh government had sought numero uno director Rajamouli’s expert opinion in finalizing the Amaravati designs. Rajamouli had already met a couple of state ministers and the CRDA officials in this regard.
This morning, AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu met the representatives of Norman Foster, the world renowned architect who is designing several key government buildings in the Amaravati capital city.
Chandrababu felt that the exterior designs of a few buildings needed more finesse, and advised the CRDA officials to fly Rajamouli to London on September 30th. Rajamouli and the CRDA officials will meet Norman Foster and lock the final designs.
- Star character artiste has no plans to join politics
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon