In the view of the roll out of the GST from July 1st, several state governments have issued GOs, putting a cap on movie ticket rates. According to the latest reports, the Andhra Pradesh government is all set to hike the movie ticket rates.
The AP government has reportedly decided to increase the tickets as follows:
Single Screens: Rs.100 (Rs.75 earlier)
Multiplexes: Rs.200 for all classes (Rs.150 earlier) and Rs.300 for Recliners (Rs.250 earlier). The latest decision was made after a thorough consultation with the Finance, Home and Revenue officials. A GO is expected to be notified soon.
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success