Musical wizard and double Oscar winning composer AR Rahman’s debut home production, 99 Songs, will commence its shooting soon. Rahman has also penned the film’s screenplay and roped in young theatre and dance artist Vishwesh Krisnamoorthy to direct the film. The film is said to be a musical and the audio album will comprise of 10 songs and Rahman has already composed five of them.
This Tamil-Hindi bilingual film has been named ‘99 Padangal’ in Tamil and it will be produced under Rahman’s newly set up production house, YM Movies. The film will feature all new cast and Rahman has already announced that he will rope in more young talents for his upcoming home productions.
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
- Venkatesh wants to emulate Amitabh Bachchan
Articles that might interest you