Musical wizard and double Oscar winning composer AR Rahman’s debut home production, 99 Songs, will commence its shooting soon. Rahman has also penned the film’s screenplay and roped in young theatre and dance artist Vishwesh Krisnamoorthy to direct the film. The film is said to be a musical and the audio album will comprise of 10 songs and Rahman has already composed five of them.
This Tamil-Hindi bilingual film has been named ‘99 Padangal’ in Tamil and it will be produced under Rahman’s newly set up production house, YM Movies. The film will feature all new cast and Rahman has already announced that he will rope in more young talents for his upcoming home productions.
- 2.0 makers grab Spyder’s Tamil version
- Taapsee Keen To Do More Hard-Hitting Films
- Shekhar Kammula’s prediction comes true
- Fidaa’s latest collections
- Rakul all set to sign yet another biggie?
Articles that might interest you