Oscar winning composer AR Rahman is one musical genius who never comprises on quality and there were legends about how some of the country’s top directors had to wait for weeks and months to get tunes from the Mozart of Madras.
However, Rahman has made an exception for his nephew and young music composer turned actor GV Prakash Kumar. Apparently, Rahman has pulled off a rare feat of recording 9 songs at once for GV Prakash’s next film under Rajeev Menon’s direction.
This as yet-untitled movie is a musical and music plays a key role in the film’s narrative. GV Prakash will be seen as a drummer in this movie.
- Special Column : Sardaar to Katamarayudu, Overseas rights hike
- Rajamouli, Rana To Launch Baahubali Novel In Delhi
- Interesting Story Behind Making Of Baahubali 2
- Guru to open with good pre-release hype
- Mahesh Babu Is The Most Handsome Actor: NTR
Articles that might interest you