Academy Award winning music composer AR Rahman urged everyone to follow peace and religious harmony. Following the United Nations’ World Interfaith Harmony Week, Rahman took to his Twitter profile and tweeted ‘Say no to violence in the name of religion! Stand up for World Interfaith Harmony during 1st week of Feb’. His call for peace has been appreciated and promptly followed by millions of his fans who pledged their support to the cause.
Initiated by the United Nations in 2011, the World interfaith Harmony Week aims at creating awareness about communal harmony among the global citizens regardless of their faith. Apart from his musical assignments, Rahman always finds time for social causes and philanthropy.
Noticing the wizard’s charity work in the past, the United Nations had even appointed him as its brand ambassador for the Tuberculosis cause.
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- Press Note : Jawaan Overseas by BlueSky