Oscar-winning composer AR Rahman will enthrall his fans and the lovers of Sufi music in November. The maestro will perform at a Sufi concert titled The Sufi Route at the Qutub Minar in New Delhi on November 18.
The Sufi Route is a peace concert and it has been established to encourage a holistic alternate music experience. Speaking about the concert, Rahman said, “For me, Sufism means destroying the evil in your heart. The need of the time is that spirituality and love which Sufism gives should be shared in humanity”.
Celebrated Sufi artistes such as Nooran sisters, Mukhtiar Ali, Hans Raj Hans, Konya Turkish Music Ensemble, Dhruv Sangari and Dervish dancers will also perform at the concert.
- Bhojpuri star’s crucial role in Chiru’s Sye Raa
- Megastar Wishes Actress For Crossing A Milestone
- Dil Raju – Koratala – Allu Arjun film on cards?
- Madhavan Goes Gaga Over Naga Chaitanya
- Amy Jackson Fumes At Trump’s Administration