It is a known fact that Trisha will be seen sharing screen space opposite Sidharth in the sequel of last year’s hit film Aranamai. Shooting of this film is complete and according to the latest update, the makers have decided to title the Telugu version as Kalavathi.
This horror comedy is directed by Sundar C. Hansika plays the central character which has a host of other stars as well. Aranamai was dubbed in Telugu as Chandrakala and ended up doing decent business in both the Telugu states. Let’s hope that the sequel does equally good as well.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links