It is a known fact that Trisha will be seen sharing screen space opposite Sidharth in the sequel of last year’s hit film Aranamai. Shooting of this film is complete and according to the latest update, the makers have decided to title the Telugu version as Kalavathi.
This horror comedy is directed by Sundar C. Hansika plays the central character which has a host of other stars as well. Aranamai was dubbed in Telugu as Chandrakala and ended up doing decent business in both the Telugu states. Let’s hope that the sequel does equally good as well.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you