Ahead of the release, the director revealed that prior to part 2 he did not have any plans to make the sequel. In the end of Aranamani, he left a cliffhanger and due to the same, people started asking him about the sequel and that was how he made Aranmani 2.
Since the demand for horror movies is high and Aranmanai is now a known name, Sundar C is all set to make the 3rd edition very soon.
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell