Ahead of the release, the director revealed that prior to part 2 he did not have any plans to make the sequel. In the end of Aranamani, he left a cliffhanger and due to the same, people started asking him about the sequel and that was how he made Aranmani 2.
Since the demand for horror movies is high and Aranmanai is now a known name, Sundar C is all set to make the 3rd edition very soon.
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
- Popular Tamil hero set for Tollywood comeback
- Keshava’s first week collections
Articles that might interest you