Sekhar Suri’s upcoming film Aravind 2 is finally going to hit the screens on March 29. The film’s shooting was wrapped up a long time ago and even the audio was launched quite sometime back. Finally, the makers of the film have locked the release date. The film stars Sree, Kamal Kamaraju, Madhavi Latha, Srinivas Avasarala, Adonica among other actors and it’s going to be an edge of the seat thriller film. Most part of the film has been shot in jungles in Goa and Dandeli. A long time ago, Sekhar Suri had directed A Film By Aravind; however, the cast denies that their Aravind 2 is a sequel to the earlier film. Except for the title and the horror element, there’s no connection between the two. Vijay Kurakula has scored the music and K Rajendra Babu is the cinematographer.
- Teja to helm the prestigious biopic?
- Adirindhi’s audio album to be out soon
- NTR opens up about negativity on social media
- Vijay Antony’s Indra Sena In post-production
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
Articles that might interest you