Aravind himself is reprising his role in the remake and says that he is quite elated to work in both the versions. Adding further he said that Dhruva will also open huge avenues for him in Tollywood as well.
Directed by Surender Reddy, Dhruva has Rakul Preet as the female lead and Geetha Arts produces it.
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor
- Supreme Court Revokes Ban On Padmavat
- Kiara Advani confirmed for Ram Charan
- Jai Simha and Ranguala Raatnam’s latest Krishna collections