Aravind himself is reprising his role in the remake and says that he is quite elated to work in both the versions. Adding further he said that Dhruva will also open huge avenues for him in Tollywood as well.
Directed by Surender Reddy, Dhruva has Rakul Preet as the female lead and Geetha Arts produces it.
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies