Aravind Swamy impressed everyone with his villainous skills in Dhruva. The star hero is currently in full form and is doing some very interesting films off late. His latest film, Bogan has opened to some decent reviews all over Tamil Nadu.
Speaking in an interview, Aravind Swamy said that he would be really interested in reprising his role if the film is remade in Telugu. Aravind Swamy plays an important role with negative shades in this film which also had Jayam Ravi as the other lead.
So all the directors who are planning to remake this film, they already have an option of signing in Aravind completely ready.
- Bollywood beauty in talks for Akhil’s next?
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
Articles that might interest you