Aravind Swamy impressed everyone with his villainous skills in Dhruva. The star hero is currently in full form and is doing some very interesting films off late. His latest film, Bogan has opened to some decent reviews all over Tamil Nadu.
Speaking in an interview, Aravind Swamy said that he would be really interested in reprising his role if the film is remade in Telugu. Aravind Swamy plays an important role with negative shades in this film which also had Jayam Ravi as the other lead.
So all the directors who are planning to remake this film, they already have an option of signing in Aravind completely ready.
- Talented Actor Bags A Crucial Role In Krish’s Manikarnika
- Vijay Devarakonda-Parasuram’s Film To Begin Soon
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s audio album to be out soon
- Mumaith Khan Leaves Bigg Boss House
- Young Actress Continues Shooting Despite High Fever
Articles that might interest you