It is a known fact that Ram Charan Tej’s next film will be a remake of the Tamil blockbuster Thani Oruvan. Ever since the movie has been announced, there have been several rumours on who will play the villain’s role in the film.
Aravind Swamy has played the villain’s role in the original and achieved super success for his character. Reports have been making the rounds that the Telugu makers are also quite keen in roping Aravind and have offered him close to five crores for the remake.
An official announcment is yet to made in this regard. The remake will be directed by Surender Reddy and will go on floors in January.
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- South Star hero wraps up his Bollywood debut
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Who will play Chandrababu in Lakshmi’s NTR?
- IT raid on Vishal’s office ends up in a controversy