Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 98th film in the direction of debutant Sathya Deva is all set to turn glamorous. Starring Trisha and Radhika Apte in the lead roles, the film will now feature Telugu girl Archana in a few important scenes and a special song. The makers have already finished shooting the song recently.
Speaking about the song, Archana says that this is not an item song but a situational number which comes in at a crucial point in the film’s narrative. Previously, Archana paired up with Balayya in ‘Pandurangadu’ and ‘Parama Veera Chakra’.
Archana is extremely thrilled to be a part of this prestigious project and can’t stop praising Balayya for his cooperation during the shoot.
- Mahesh is 7th in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2016 list
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
Articles that might interest you