With the Tamil media and critics going gung-ho about the film, there is a superb craze that has built up for this film in Chennai. The film is now playing with subtitles and this is attracting a lot of youth.
Several screens have been increased from today onwards and this only proves how the film has caught on all over. Meanwhile, back in the Telugu states the film has crossed the 10 crore mark after the first week and is still going strong.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time