Last year, Jabalpur theatre artiste Shalini Pandey made an impressive debut as a medico named Preeti in the cult romantic drama, Arjun Reddy. Shalini is currently working on Mahanati in Telugu and a couple of movies in Tamil.
Now, Shalini is all set to surprise her fans with her new talent, playback singing. Shalini recently crooned a romantic number titled ‘Naa Pranamay’. She collaborated with the popular rock band Lagori on her playback singing debut. The music video will be released on Valentine’s Day.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23