Last year, Jabalpur theatre artiste Shalini Pandey made an impressive debut as a medico named Preeti in the cult romantic drama, Arjun Reddy. Shalini is currently working on Mahanati in Telugu and a couple of movies in Tamil.
Now, Shalini is all set to surprise her fans with her new talent, playback singing. Shalini recently crooned a romantic number titled ‘Naa Pranamay’. She collaborated with the popular rock band Lagori on her playback singing debut. The music video will be released on Valentine’s Day.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date