Arjun Reddy, the trendsetting romantic saga that’s been winning everyone’s hearts, has just pulled off a major feat in the US. By grossing close to $21K until the early reporting on Sunday and taking its latest total to $1.681 million, Arjun Reddy has surpassed Balakrishna’s Gautamiputra Satakarni’s collections ($1.660 million) and broke into the top 10 all-time highest grossing Telugu movies in the US.
Arjun Reddy is now eyeing the lifetime collections of NTR’s Janatha Garage ($1.8 million) and Pawan Kalyan’s Atharintiki Dharedhi ($1.898 million) to occupy the 9th and 8th spots respectively. With reduced ticket prices and increased screens and the new releases failing to perform well, it will be interesting to see where will Arjun Reddy end its successful box-office journey.
Vijay Deverakonda and Shalini have become hot favorites among the young audiences. Director Sandeep Vanga has been in talks for the film’s Bollywood remake. Arjun Reddy is produced by Pranay Vanga.
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry