Young hero Vijay Deverakonda’s performance in the intense romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, is being appreciated by fans and the film fraternity alike. The film has turned out to be yet another blockbuster in Vijay’s career.
Arjun Reddy has been a huge success in overseas as well. In the US, the film has grossed over $1.37 M until 11 pm on Saturday. With this, Arjun Reddy has crossed Vijay’s previous best Pelli Choopulu’s $1,222,644 on its 9th day.
Arjun Reddy will easily breach the $1.5 million mark and whether it will break into the $2 million club is a million dollar question. Sandeep Vanga has directed Arjun Reddy and his brother Pranay Vanga has produced it under Bhadrakali Pictures banner.
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
- Nagarjuna’s condition to RGG2’s team
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
- After Pollachi, young hero’s next heads to Varanasi
Articles that might interest you