Arjun Reddy is leaving the film fraternity and trade circles in awe with its phenomenal box-office performance across the Telugu states and in overseas. While the film collected nearly Rs.2.72 crore share in AP and Telangana on its opening day, it’s just a few thousand dollars away from breaking into the half a million dollar club in overseas.
In Krishna district, Arjun Reddy has collected Rs.21,70,762 on day one and took its total to a whopping Rs.24,94,870 including the premiere show collections. The film’s Krishna district’s distribution rights were sold for a nominal 36 lakhs, and the buyers will be in profits from Saturday itself.
- It’s Official : Date locked for Kaala’s teaser
- Ga Gha Megha : Yet another breezy number from Thaman
- Mehbooba wraps up shooting formalities
- Tholi Prema strikes $1M, Back-to-back feat by Varun Tej
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp