Tollywood’s latest heartthrob Vijay Deverakonda and newbie Shalini Pandey-starrer emotional romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, has been continuing its dream run in Krishna district. The film, on Sunday, collected a cool Rs.2,72,667 and took its 17-day collection to Rs.1,05,23,862.
On the other hand, Nandamuri Balakrishna and Puri Jagannadh’s Paisa Vasool has collected a decent share of Rs.2,92,202 on Sunday and its overall 10-day share is totaled to Rs.1,13,25,259. The film is performing well at B, C centres in the region.
New releases Yuddham Sharanam and Meda Meeda Abbayi have failed to set the cash registers ringing and this is helping both Paisa Vasool and Arjun Reddy post decent collections.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time