Sandeep Vanga’s Arjun Reddy has been winning the hearts of Telugu movie lovers ever since it released on August 25. The film, in Krishna region, collected Rs.1,67,785 share on its 14th day and took the 14-day collection to Rs.1,00,14,575.
On the other hand, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Paisa Vasool too has crossed the 1 crore mark in Krishna district. The film collected a share of Rs.88,001 on its 7th day and the first week’s share is totalled to Rs.1,08,44,419.
With Yuddham Sharanam and Meda Meeda Abbayi releasing today, it will be interesting to see how much Arjun Reddy and Paisa Vasool will go on to amass in their full run.
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience