Everyone’s talking about Arjun Reddy and Vijay Devarakonda has become a youth sensation overnight. Directed by Sandeep Kumar Vanga, the film is being hailed as one of the best films of the year.
While the film has already turned out to be a smash hit in the two Telugu speaking states and the US, Arjun Reddy is also making waves in the neighbouring state of Tamil Nadu. The film’s buzz is so huge in Chennai that leading multiplexes are adding additional shows to cater to the demand.
In some multiplexes, the number of shows have exceeded that of Ajith’s Vivegam from Monday onwards. This is indeed a huge surprise for everyone who have been tracking business of cinema in recent past. We’ll have to wait and see how the Arjun Reddy mania turns out in the next few days.
- PSPK25’s audio event in a special location?
- Nara Rohit’s cameo in Mental Madhilo
- Vijay-Murugadoss film completes pre-production
- Anirudh Ravichander to debut in Bollywood
- I’m not seeing Regina: Nara Rohit