Arjun Reddy, Tollywood’s latest sensation, is continuing its steady run at the box-offices across AP, Ceded and Nizam and in overseas. The film has collected close to 21.50 crore worldwide share in 11 days and looks all set to collect a whopping 25 crore plus share in its full run.
On its 12th day, Arjun Reddy, in Krishna district, amassed Rs.2,37,080 share. With this, Arjun Reddy’s 12-day share totals to Rs.96,68,770. These numbers are leaving the trade circles elated as the film was sold for nominal prices.
Vijay Deverakonda and Shalini turned out to be favorites among the youth with their performances. Debutant director Sandeep Vanga is currently busy working out the possibilities of a Bollywood remake. Pranay Vanga has produced Arjun Reddy.
- Kamal Haasan Wants Deepika’s Head Saved
- AR Rahman, Boney Kapoor Avoid Padmavati Issue
- If You Watch Pirated Copy Of Khakee, Donate $10 To The Needy!
- Chandrababu Naidu responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Mirchi girl trashes marriage rumors