Surprising the film fraternity and trade circles, Tollywood’s latest sensation, Arjun Reddy, is continuing its steady run at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states and in overseas. The film, which has collected over 18 crore worldwide share, is poised to amass a whopping 25 crore plus share in its full run.
On its 9th day, Arjun Reddy, in Krishna district, collected a decent Rs.5,07,045 share. With this, Arjun Reddy’s 9-day share totals to Rs.86,67,936. This is a huge number for a film of this budget and content.
Vijay Deverakonda and Shalini breathed life into their characters. Debutant director Sandeep Vanga is being appreciated by the who’s who of Tollywood for his bold attempt. On the other hand, producer Pranay Vanga is laughing all the way to the bank.
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor
- Supreme Court Revokes Ban On Padmavat
- Kiara Advani confirmed for Ram Charan
- Jai Simha and Ranguala Raatnam’s latest Krishna collections
- Tholi Prema gets its audio release date