It’s been reported already that blockbuster Telugu romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, will be remade in Hindi, with Bollywood star Arjun Kapoor reprising Vijay Deverakonda in the Hindi version. Mubarakan producers Murad Khetani and Ashwin Varde will produce the movie.
As per the latest reports, Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake, which was supposed to go on floors in the second half of this year, has been pushed to 2019. The reason cited is that Arjun Kapoor is busy with a handful of projects and the producers are yet to lock a director who will helm the project.
Sandeep Reddy Vanga directed Arjun Reddy and debutant Shalini Pandey played the female lead in this cult hit. Meanwhile, Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake, Varma, is fast wrapping up its production formalities.
- NTR to launch his brother’s film
- Venue fixed for BAN’s massive success celebration
- Kriti Sanon excited for her major transformation
- Sammohanam wraps its shoot
- Prabhas treats Shraddha to his favorite delicacies