Following the blockbuster success of Arjun Reddy, director Sandeep Vanga is now one of the most sought-after directors in Tollywood. Even star heroes are keen on collaborating with this talented filmmaker. Sandeep was also in talks to helm the Hindi remake of Arjun Reddy, but there has been no official announcement regarding the project.
Meanwhile, it’s already reported that Sandeep will be joining hands with Sharwanand, who was supposed to do Arjun Reddy initially. Now, the latest reports reveal that Sandeep has already begun scripting for his second project, starring Sharwanand. Chuttalabbayi’s producer Venkat Talari is going to produce the movie. More details regarding the project are awaited.
- Ram Charan Heads To Rajahmundry Again
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album
- Ram-Dil Raju project from March