Yesterday, the pre-release event of Arjun Reddy won a lot of unnecessary attention. Firstly, during the day time, some of the film’s posters were torn by Congress leader Hanumantha Rao which became a hot topic.
Later in the night, the same issue was dealt in a humorous way by Vijay Devarakonda whose speech became even more controversial. Looks like all this has landed the film in trouble.
Some women’s organization filed a case against the film’s director Sandeep Reddy for all the obscene posters stuck all over the city. He has been now called to the Narayanguda police station for interrogation.
Things have heated up as the film has got more publicity than what it required. Arjun Reddy hits the screens this Friday.
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Producer’s Wife Makes Shocking Comments About Actresses
- Exclusive Interview : Venu Udugula – NNOK will be a wake up call for parents
- Nivetha Thomas to romance young hero
- Talented filmmaker to direct Nandamuri father and son duo