It is quite rare that the makers recover the cost of production from the first day itself. Arjun Reddy was made on a budget of 3.2 crores and was sold to Sunil Narang for close to five cores.
The film has opened so well that it has collected most of the production cost within no time. The idea of arranging paid premieres has worked big time for the makers and distributors as the film has amassed 4.5 cores to date world wide.
Superb trailers and excessive promotions helped well and we bring you the area wise collections of the film.
|Total WW Share
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-11-2017
- Young hero rules out marriage in near future
- Nag’s intense makeover for RGV’s film enthralls fans
- DJ’s Hindi version sets YouTube on fire
- Garuda Vega crosses a milestone in Nizam