The mixed reviews that this week’s Telugu releases received is a blessing in disguise for Arjun Reddy and team. The film which is already doing well has got another week of a free run without much competition.
The film is still going strong in many areas of both the Telugu states and overseas. The latest we hear is that the film has made a whopping 22.3 crores to date worldwide.
Made on a budget of 5.10 crores, the film has already collected two times its money. The remake rights of this film are also being sold at a huge price which will only help the makers.
Sandeep Reddy Vanga directs this film which has youth sensation Vijay Devarakonda as the main lead.
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry