Young hero Vijay Deverakonda and director Sandeep Vanga’s Arjun Reddy is making the most of this festive weekend in the twin Telugu states. The film has already entered the profit zone in almost all the areas and is minting huge profits for its buyers.
As per the latest trade reports, Arjun Reddy has collected a share of Rs.15,82,267 on Saturday and took its 2-day total to Rs.40,77,137 in Krishna district. Arjun Reddy was sold for 36 lakhs in Krishna district and the distributor will laugh all the way to the bank.
Jabalpur girl Shalini is the film’s leading lady and Pranay Vanga is the producer. Radhan’ soulful music stole the hearts of music lovers.
- Jlk’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
Articles that might interest you