Vijay Devarakonda’s Arjun Reddy is off to a rocking start. Thanks to the positive feedback and early premieres, this film is raking in decent numbers. The latest update is that the film has collected 1.4 crores in Nizam. This amount includes both the premieres and Friday collections.
The film is doing exceptionally well in the overseas as well and the overall collections of the film stand at 2.7 crores in both the Telugu states to date which is a good sign for an ‘A’ rated film. Sandeep Reddy directs this film which is produced by his brother. The word of mouth is very good and the excessive promotions done the by the cast is helping the film big time.
Vijay Devarakonda has stolen all the credit from everyone as his performance is the main stay of the film.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked
- Mehrene to romance young hero?