Tollywood’s latest blockbuster, Arjun Reddy, is still running successfully in several screens across the twin Telugu states and in overseas. Meanwhile, the film’s screenings in Tamil Nadu have been stopped abruptly despite having 80 per cent occupancy.
The reason is that popular distributor cum exhibitor from Kerala Mukesh Mehta has acquired the Tamil remake and dubbing rights of Arjun Reddy for a fancy price. Since the Tamil remake or a dubbing version is on the cards very soon, Arjun Reddy’s Telugu version has been taken off. More details about the Tamil version’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- JLK’s day 2 Nizam collections
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- Allu Arjun’s next moves to Ooty
- Rajamouli is a creator: Chandrababu
- Jai Lava Kusa’s latest US collections
Articles that might interest you