The principal shooting of Arya, Anushka starrer Brindavanam Lo Nandakumarudu is going on at a brisk pace in Georgia. Selvaraghavan is directing the film. We hear that the unit reached there couple of weeks ago and the shooting will go on for another 50 days. Prasad V Potluri is producing the film and Harris Jayaraj is composing the music. Anushka is playing a double role in the film and she underwent a special training in martial arts for one of her roles. Selvaraghavan is reportedly quite happy with the way the film is shaping up and he shared his thoughts about the film on Twitter. “A lot of people told me that the story of Irandam Ulagam can`t be made as a film. They suggested animation. Here we are making it as a film. When you want to make a film all you need is to believe in your vision and follow with all your heart. Things might go wrong but you will get your vision,” Selvaraghavan posted on Twitter. This is the first time Arya and Anushka have teamed up for a film, that too in Selvaraghavan’s direction.
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next