The prestigious EVV Cinema banner was established by renowned director EVV Satyanarayana in his hey days. Now after his demise, his elder son and actor Arjan Rajesh has decided to head the banner and produce a new film titled Bandipotu.
Allari Naresh will play the lead role in this film, which will be directed by Mohana Krishna Indraganti. Aryan Rajesh himself confirmed the news and also added that from here on, he would produce more films in his home banner.
The film will be officially launched on the 10th of June, which happens to be the birth date of his dad. More details on this project will soon be revealed.
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Tollywood Gears Up To Party Hard For NYE 2018
- My reputation as a successful distributor took a hit: Dil Raju
- Popular actor-filmmakers provides stories to two top banners