The prestigious EVV Cinema banner was established by renowned director EVV Satyanarayana in his hey days. Now after his demise, his elder son and actor Arjan Rajesh has decided to head the banner and produce a new film titled Bandipotu.
Allari Naresh will play the lead role in this film, which will be directed by Mohana Krishna Indraganti. Aryan Rajesh himself confirmed the news and also added that from here on, he would produce more films in his home banner.
The film will be officially launched on the 10th of June, which happens to be the birth date of his dad. More details on this project will soon be revealed.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked
- Mehrene to romance young hero?