Producer Bandla Ganesh is a happy man these days. This Krishna Vamsi directorial is fast completing its shoot and is getting ready for a Oct 1st release. Ganesh and his team are very excited about Govidudu Andarivadele, as it is doing excellent pre-release business already.
According to the latest update, Asian Movies has bagged the overseas rights of this film for a whopping amount. This is good news for the team as their product is already much in demand. A listers like Kajal, Sreekanth, Prakash Raj, Jayasudha and Kamalini Mukherjee are doing major roles in this film. Yuvan Shankar Raja is composing music, and Ram Charan will be seen in an all stylish look.
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
- Thaman starts composing for Varun’s next
Articles that might interest you