Producer Bandla Ganesh is a happy man these days. This Krishna Vamsi directorial is fast completing its shoot and is getting ready for a Oct 1st release. Ganesh and his team are very excited about Govidudu Andarivadele, as it is doing excellent pre-release business already.
According to the latest update, Asian Movies has bagged the overseas rights of this film for a whopping amount. This is good news for the team as their product is already much in demand. A listers like Kajal, Sreekanth, Prakash Raj, Jayasudha and Kamalini Mukherjee are doing major roles in this film. Yuvan Shankar Raja is composing music, and Ram Charan will be seen in an all stylish look.
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
- Aamir Khan Beats Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar’s Record
Articles that might interest you