Wedding bells are ringing louder for popular Malayali actress Asin, who got engaged to her longtime boyfriend and Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma in August. As per the latest reports in Mumbai tabloids, the couple will tie the knot on January 23 early next year.
The wedding will take place in Delhi and a grand reception will be organised for the couple’s friends and family members. Apparently, Asin and Rahul have even started distributing gold coated wedding cards to their friends.
Asin made her Bollywood debut with Aamir Khan-starrer Ghajini in 2008. The couple first met each other through their common friend and Bollywood star Akshay Kumar. Asin reportedly said that she will take a break from her acting assignments after her wedding.
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
Articles that might interest you