Pawan Kalyan’s blockbuster film, Atharintiki Dharedhi has turned out to be a huge hit on TV as well. The film was aired on MAA Tv on January 11 and the latest news is that the film got a TRP of 19. It is said to be one of the highest ever TRP for a movie premiere on TV. Incidentally, Pawan Kalyan’s earlier film ‘Gabbar Singh’ had also registered huge TRP.
Directed by Trivikram Srinivas, the film was a complete family entertainer and it had Pawan Kalyan, Samantha, Pranita Subhash and Nadiya in lead roles. The film went on to become the highest grossing film of all time in Telugu post its release in late September, 2013.
Incidentally, Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram Srinivas are expected to team up once again for a film titled ‘Kobali’. Pawan Kalyan is currently busy with the preproduction of Gabbar Singh 2 and Trivikram Srinivas will next direct a film with Allu Arjun in lead role.
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
- Good news for MM Keeravani fans
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
Articles that might interest you