Now, while there has been a huge suspense surrounding Megastar’s 151st film, which will be directed by Surender Reddy and produced by Ram Charan, it was Srikanth himself who broke the suspense on a TV show.
Srikanth, along with a news channel crew visited the descendants of the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy in Uyyalawada recently and revealed that Chiru will be enacting the role of Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy in his much-awaited 151st movie.
Srikanth further enquired about Uyyalawada’s heroics and his family members were more than happy to help him with all the information. Chiru151 is expected to kick-start this summer.
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Sumanth’s Next Gears Up For Release
- Saakshyam’s intriguing motion poster raises curiosity
- Shraddha Impresses Crew With Her Telugu
- NTR’s Spirit Is Haunting RGV’s Dreams!