Shooting of Indian Idol winner and singer Sri Rama Chandra’s debut film ‘Prema Geema Jantha Nai’ has been stopped in Vishakhapatnam after Andhra University students opposed the shoot. Students started protesting against the movie’s shoot in the University Library, stating that their education was being affected by the activity in the Library. R.V. Subbu is the director of the movie.
Dadi Bala Bhaskar and Muddala Bhaskar are producing this film and director R.V. Subbu is making his debut. The movie is expected to be a youthful romantic entertainer.
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Interview : Palak Lalwani – I love female oriented films
- Saaho is just the kind of film fans would expect after Baahubali: Neil
- Star heroine in talks for NTR’s next
- Senior heroine’s silver screen comeback in 7 languages