Shooting of Indian Idol winner and singer Sri Rama Chandra’s debut film ‘Prema Geema Jantha Nai’ has been stopped in Vishakhapatnam after Andhra University students opposed the shoot. Students started protesting against the movie’s shoot in the University Library, stating that their education was being affected by the activity in the Library. R.V. Subbu is the director of the movie.
Dadi Bala Bhaskar and Muddala Bhaskar are producing this film and director R.V. Subbu is making his debut. The movie is expected to be a youthful romantic entertainer.
- Chay, Nagarjuna’s amusing Twitter counters
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
Articles that might interest you