Actor Nandamuri Balakrishna says that movie lovers must appreciate and encourage new concepts and stories for better films to come out of the Industry. “When filmmakers try out new concepts and stories, audience must encourage them with open minds. Only then, new stories and better films will come out from Telugu Industry”, said Balakrishna.
Balayya made these comments at a recent press meet held with regards to the film UKUP. The actor expressed a new willingness to act in multistarrers and this should encourage directors and filmmakers to come up with new stories. His next project ‘Srimannarayana’ is getting ready for release and it is in post-production mode.
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
- Kamal Haasan Mocks AIADMK Merger
- Sanjay Dutt to produce Prasthanam’s Hindi remake
Articles that might interest you