In his latest promotional interview, one of Ghazi’s producers Prasad V Potluri expressed his happiness over the film’s success. PVP said that audiences are enjoying Ghazi like an India vs Pakistan T20 cricket match.
PVP further revealed that all his initial doubts on Ghazi’s box-office result disappeared as the movie is running quite well even in single screens. Vowing to produce more such movies in the future, PVP said that films like Ghazi will go to the next level if top stars join forces.
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film
- Awe continues its solid run in US