In yet another shocking news to the film fraternity across the country, renowned audiographer P Madhusudhan Reddy passed away due to a cardiac arrest early this morning. The master technician served the film industry for more than two decades and paved way for new technologies in the sound department in our films.
After gaining prominence for his innovative sound design for films like Gulabi and Sisindri in his early days, P Madhusudhan Reddy went on to work as a DTS Mixing Engineer, sound recordist and sound designer for more than 125 films in the last 23 years. Some of his notable works include ‘Oka Laila Kosam’, ‘Manam’, Nandi Award winning ‘Arundhati’ and ‘Okkadu’ etc.
123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family and pays homage to the legendary technician.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock