It is well known that Superstar Mahesh Babu will be teaming up with star Tamil director AR Murugadoss after he wraps up Brahmotsavam. The film is expected to be a high voltage action drama in the backdrop of the Indian judiciary system. Apparently, more than 100 crores are being pumped in to make this Telugu-Tamil bilingual.
There have been reports that this most awaited project will kickstart in April. Now, latest update suggests that the film will be launched on April 14 on the auspicious day of Tamil New Year. Names of several heroines have been doing the rounds as Mahesh’s love interest in the film.
Harris Jayaraj has already begun composing the tunes and reputed cinematographer Santosh Sivan will be cranking the camera for this project.
- A full fit Prabhas ready for Saaho’s Dubai schedule
- Rajinikanth behind Kaala’s sudden release
- Manchu Manoj’s cameo in star hero film
- Sye Raa’s second schedule pushed to mid-March
- Speculations rife on Akhil’s next