It is well known that Superstar Mahesh Babu will be teaming up with star Tamil director AR Murugadoss after he wraps up Brahmotsavam. The film is expected to be a high voltage action drama in the backdrop of the Indian judiciary system. Apparently, more than 100 crores are being pumped in to make this Telugu-Tamil bilingual.
There have been reports that this most awaited project will kickstart in April. Now, latest update suggests that the film will be launched on April 14 on the auspicious day of Tamil New Year. Names of several heroines have been doing the rounds as Mahesh’s love interest in the film.
Harris Jayaraj has already begun composing the tunes and reputed cinematographer Santosh Sivan will be cranking the camera for this project.
- Baahubali 2 eyeing earth shattering first day records
- Warangal Collector’s Baahubalian surprise for hardworking staff
- Poll : Will Kattappa’s secret of Killing Baahubali effect Baahubali’s outcome?
- Spyder gets a new release date
- Baahubali producer tweets amid leakage rumors
Articles that might interest you